Evidence for Recognition
Evidence for recognition is not limited to existing documents. Evidence can take a number of forms and might include any combination of:
- Written test – the assessor may assess applicants by written test.
- Interview – the assessor may assess applicants by interview and ask questions verbally.
- Practical assessment – the assessor may observe applicants performing tasks in a simulated environment.
- The practical assessment center is the located at 10/F, the Testing and Certification laboratories in the Jubilee College of The Open University of Hong Kong.
- Applicant is required to follow the safety requirements when conducting the practical assessment in the Testing and Certification laboratories.
- Video tape evidence – the practical assessment will be recorded by video tape to indicate the tasks are completed by applicants. Video tape is also used to provide evidence in case applicants who wish to appeal against the decision of halls should submit their appeals.
- Documents and other relevant evidence – relevant qualifications or transcripts or products and achievement submitted by the applicant.